Having a baby is expensive. Very expensive! I’ve posted about this before in my money saving tips for parents post. As a new mum I am always looking for ways to save money and deals to snap up to make parenting a little easier on my bank account. We are always buying things in charity shops or looking on online market places to find good quality second hand products. In fact, we managed to get Emily’s wardrobe brand new still in the flat packed boxes for a bargain price because of it being second hand.
As expensive as babies and toddlers are, I have a bit of a solution for you in today’s post. I’ve been offered a discount code to share with my readers for a 1/3 off the ticket price to The Baby and Toddler North West Show taking place at Event City, Manchester the 28th – 30th September.
The code you need to enter at the checkout for 1/3 off the ticket price is BL10.
I also have the opportunity to giveaway two free tickets to one winner for the event! You can enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post.
I’ve heard good things about events like these despite never attending one before (I’ll be attending this one!). I’m really looking forward to chatting to the different brands, especially Izmi who are a baby carrier brand. They will be at the event offering a trial of their new baby carrier at the pop up sling library. There will be baby wearing experts in attendance who I can’t wait to talk to. I’m not completely happy with the carrier we have so it will be amazing to try out some more before we commit to buying a new one.
I’m particularly interested in the weaning and teething brands that will be at the event e.g Easy Tots and Lilith Loves Henry. As you may know we have been weaning Emily for a few months now and I am really interested to start more of a baby led approach rather than puree. She is getting so independent and I think it will be fantastic for her! I will definitely do a follow up post on our experience and what my thoughts on the event are after we’ve been.
Now, onto the part you are all here for… the giveaway! I am able to giveaway two tickets to one lucky winner to attend The Baby and Toddler Show North West.
Love Laura xx
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- There will be ONE winner of two tickets to The Baby and Toddler North West Show, picked at random through the Rafflecopter entry form above.
- You must complete the one mandatory entry to be in with a chance of winning. All further entries are optional but do increase our chances of being a winner.
- This giveaway is currently open to UK residents only.
- This giveaway closes on 25/09/2018 12.00am.
- The winner will be contacted directly by myself upon the giveaway ending and being selected at random by Rafflecopter. The winner will be given a code to use onsite to claim the tickets.
- The prize mentioned can not be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- All of your personal data entered will be protected and not passed on or used for marketing purposes.