Image Source: Unsplash
Having a baby is full of exciting new discoveries, for both mother and child, and there is indeed much to take onboard. A new born baby demands round the clock care and is a delicate bundle of love that must be protected at all times and when it comes to clothing, skin care should be at the top of your list of requirements. As nice as any vest might look, if it is not made with the right fabric, it is likely to cause baby some problems and should be avoided. Anything that is in contact with baby’s skin must be of the right composition, so as not to irritate the skin. If you are new to parenting, or would like to buy a friend some essential spring baby clothes, here’s a list of must haves.
- Coming Home Outfit – Baby will want to look his or her best when first arriving at the family home and with a stunning range of trendy spring baby outfits that can be found online, you can have everything you need in a single shop, or if you are looking for the ideal gift for a new mum, baby hampers make the perfect accessory for a new parent. Leading online retailer Baby Gift Box offers great gifts for baby, especially the gift sets, which can be tailored for either sex.
- Snap Shut Body Suits – There’s no better way to protect a baby’s delicate skin than using a body suit. They typically cover the feet and hands and the special fabric retains body heat, yet lets the skin breathe. Buying a dozen would not in the slightest be an extravagant move, as they should be changed every few hours and with a set, mum will always have a clean suit waiting in the wings. Snap shut fastening ensures the infant will not damage their skin and is much preferable to hooks or buttons, as the first few weeks are when the skin is at its most fragile.
- Socks And Booties – The spring can be a little chilly, so make sure baby has matching sets of socks and booties, which will keep the feet warm. Heat is lost at the extremities of the body – hands and feet – so it is important to have suitable footwear at all times. There are online suppliers of very cute sets of baby clothing and with reasonably priced baby gift sets, you can acquire everything you need. If you want some ideas for dressing the baby in spring, there are some great tips from articles you can find online that will ensure baby is always suitably attired.
- Mittens – Much like the feet, baby’s hands are liable to need mittens, even in the spring and they also stop the infant from poking and scratching, which is a natural way for a new born to explore their world.
- Stretch Pull On Pants – Combined with a snap shut body suit, a pair of soft pants makes for an instant outfit that is suitable for better weather outings and by matching with the body suits, your baby can make heads turn with colour coordination.
Whether you are soon to give birth or your friends have just had a new arrival, check out the great gifts online and you can find everything you need, including a wide range of stylish clothing.
*This is a collaborative post*